There is no better way to prepare for a great year ahead than to inspire your spirit and educate your mind. By doing this you are providing for yourself enough resources to unlock the best of the year.
I personally encourage you to download these pictures. Use them as DPs, share them on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter etc. Just keep them close enough to your eyes so your heart could believe them until they become sources of inspiration for your life.
1. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. Melchor Lim
2. Work to become not to Aquire Elbert Hubbard
3. Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together Marilyn Monroe
4. If it doesn’t challenge you it won’t change you. Fred DeVito
5. Life’s three best teachers. “Heart-breaks” “Empty pockets” “Failures”. Unknown
6. You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them. Unknown
7. You are confined only by the walls you build yourself. Andrew Murphy
8. Anything under God’s control is never out of control. Charles Swindoll
9. Weak people revenge, strong people forgive, intelligent people ignore. Albert Einstein
10. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right. Zig Ziglar
11. Sometimes the one we are searching for is closer than we think. The gentleman’s rule book
12. You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it is wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience. Eleanor Hibbert
13. Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them. Ziad K. Abdelnour
14. Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself. Anonymous
15. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. C. S Lewis
16. You attract what you are not what you want. If you want great then be great.Tony Gaskins
17. Be selective in your battles for sometimes peace is better than being right. Unknown
18. You can’t get rich thinking poor. Grant Cardone
19. You become who you spend your time with. Luxquotes
20. It is better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life. Elizabeth Kenny
21. The Devil whispers “Be afraid of the storm” The warrior responds “I am the storm”. Unknown
22. If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. Zig Ziglar
23. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do. Oprah Winfrey
24. Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will! Unknown
25. The darkest nights produce the brightest stars. James Comey
26. The things you take for granted someone else is praying for. Marlan Rico Lee
27. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt
28. Let your faith be bigger than your fear. Unknown
29. Give it to God and go to sleep. Anonymous
30. Sometimes all you need is faith. hopeforday
31. I CAN DO IT.
32. A head full of fears has no space for dreams. Unknown
33. Work smarter, not harder. (here)
34. Wake up, say a prayer and hustle
35. Give God your weakness and He will give you His strength. Bible
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes Courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher
Fall seven times, stand up eight. Japanese_proverbs
If we keep doing what we’re doing, we’re going to keep getting what we are getting. Stephen R. Covey
Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. George Lorimer
If you don’t build your dreams, others will pay you to build theirs. Tony Gaskins
Deep conversations with the right people are priceless. Unknown Author
The people don’t know their true power.
If there are no ups and down in your life, it means you are dead
Six Ethics of life: Before you pray, Belive. Before you speak, Listen. Before you spend, earn. Before you write, think. Before you quit, try. Before you dive, live.
Which of the word do you love most?